viernes, 4 de enero de 2013

White Bunnies Fingerless.....Guantes de Conejitos....

I found this old pic inside in the files of my laptop.....
I can't remember who's I sell this littles..... 


I can made for you the same fingerless in your size...
just write me: 
enavatell@gmail.com
worldwide free shipping!!!

talking about another stuff:
I can't stop to hear this:

How I love this song....is the cyber-dark-glam of the 90's  end's!!!
The white hair, the silver coats and suits, the cute styles!!!!
The silver, black and navy blue makeup....!!!
I love the moment  1:07.....love it, love it, love it!!!!
I'm dreaming in digital with him....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well....from depreland and remember old times, 
I leave you, futuristic cyber-dark-glam bunnies, 
I send you, thousand kisses for you....
xoxo......

No hay comentarios: